Adapt Grampians Grants Program 2021-2022
What is the Adapt Grampians Grants Program?
The Adapt Grampians Grants Program is part of the project supporting Grampians region communities to adapt to a changing climate. As part of this initiative, DELWP is working with representatives from local communities and community organisations to develop a Grampians Regional Climate Adaptation Strategy (GRCAS). The strategy will define regional priorities, provide a blueprint for change, and focus on building the necessary skills and knowledge required to support local adaptation in communities through funding local adaptation actions and activities.
The Adapt Grampians Grants Program aims to:
- Empower community groups in the Grampians region to lead climate change adaptation activities.
- Build skills and capacity in local communities to promote positive climate adaptation actions.
- Support communities to increase awareness and understanding of climate change adaptation in their local community and possible future impacts.
- Encourage partnerships between organisations and groups in adapting to climate change.
- Support communities to have their climate change adaptation vision and values reflected in the GRCAS.
Two Stage Application Process
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are submitted using the attached form. Potential partnerships and project links are investigated and acted on where appropriate during this stage.
Successful Expression of Interest submissions will be invited to submit a detailed project application for inclusion in the Grampians Regional Climate Adaptation Strategy- Yearly Delivery Plan 2021-2022. This stage is a competitive process.
Subscribe to our mailing list
We acknowledge the First Nations Peoples of the land and waters that we live, care and work upon within the Grampians Region. We respect the continuous culture that has been embedded into history for thousands of years. We pay our respects to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.